Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xperia L WIFI problem

Hello everyone,this might be wrong thread to post and i apologise,i'm new, just bought Xperia L few days ago,well firstly i could use wifi usually,but next day it stopped connecting,i mean it says that i'm connected to wifi,but does not letting me open webpages,neither youtube aplication and anything what is connected to network. as i said above i'm connected to my router but still,just loading and then says that theres problem with network.could anybody help me,what to do? thanks

Default Re: Xperia L WIFI problem

Welcome to Android Central! Does the phone work on other wifi networks?

Review this guide, and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Xperia L WIFI problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dissaster View Post
    Hello everyone,this might be wrong thread to post and i apologise,i'm new, just bought Xperia L few days ago,well firstly i could use wifi usually,but next day it stopped connecting,i mean it says that i'm connected to wifi,but does not letting me open webpages,neither youtube aplication and anything what is connected to network. as i said above i'm connected to my router but still,just loading and then says that theres problem with network.could anybody help me,what to do? thanks
    I'll say have you tried restarting your router I am sure the problem is your router might be lacking restart, try restarting the router as well as your device and remove your network from your Xperia then again try connecting and entering the password in your device. It will start working fine again, i don't think rather than this there are any problem with your device.