Samsung Transform in Stores

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I just talked with my Service Tech at Repair Center - they have the Transform in stock, ready to roll out, allegedly, the 10th of October.

However, they have no specs on processor,Andoride 2.? what it does, etc.:rolleyes:

It has a 3.5 inch screen, keyboard (even though it was noted it doesn't), and is
a step down from the Epic.

So if you are in corporate stores, as to see it. I am interested because I don't have 4G, don't know when I will, and despise paying for it. I also wanted it
because it might be smaller without keyboard (but not now), so see what you
can find.

freeze

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I am extremely interested in this phone for my wife. She loves my Epic but thinks it is too big for her, so this could be a good fit.

I wonder how the Sprint IDs (or whatever they are calling them) will work and how much are they going to set me back...

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
This looks like an 800 processor, not the Epic's, not the Amoled screen, and running stock 2.1.
I think this is an excellent value for $149 and no 4G fee.

However, I was looking to downgrade, initial reports said 4 inch Amoled with no keyboard. I wanted thin and no fee. So this is not the answer, I'm sure I
would hate myself after the Epic just for principle, so no change for me, but sweet for a lot of people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair