kind of in a dilemma

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So when I switched tmobile I purchased the z1s I thought this phone will easily last me 2 years piece of cake right.. Well that's not the case I am on my 3rd one and now it's going Ok but still no update and If I don't use my case the film on the front and back then the bezels they make it so hard to hold with a case almost the size of the note and the flap over the charge port..

Here's my question the the m8 seems very tall I'd say, the s5 has the awesome flap over the charge port nexus 5 seems the next bet but only 16 gigs threw tmobile lg g2 was a thought but with the g3 emerging then moto x+1 so can some one chime in and let me know what are you thinking of doing or looking in to getting?

Posted via Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I am actually thinking of jumping to WP. I really like the UX there but for Android devices the only thing that could keep me on Android now, is;

1.) My Moto X magically got fixed

2.) I manage to get a device that is high powered soon. My Droid Razr M as a daily driver, while it is dependable, it can be slow at times.

Which brings me to the fact Android suffers on hardware that is not on KitKat and has 1GB of RAM. But to your point, I think if you think the LG G3 or Moto X+1 will be worth it, I advise you to wait it out and see what they put out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2