Looking for an app that only connects to wifi if signal is strong
The recent rollout of xfinity hotspots in my area is nice, lots of free, fast wifi available. Nice to reduce the data via Cellular.
The problem is that often on the street, the signals are very weak. So my phone is constantly trying connect to these weak signals that don't really allow any web surfing. I would prefer to stay on cellular unless the wifi signal is strong.
I see apps that help to choose the strongest wifi signal and connect to that but haven't found one that will stay on cellular unless the available wifi is strong.
Any help? Thanks
- 05-07-2014, 06:50 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 07:17 PM #3
- 05-08-2014, 11:09 AM #4
- 02-26-2015, 12:25 AM #5
- 02-27-2015, 04:03 AM #6
- 03-04-2015, 12:16 AM #7
- By Attyize in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2014, 12:12 PM
- By Dsaramina in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:40 PM
- By khainguyen97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:28 PM
- By NateTrib in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:53 PM
- By nathans77 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:26 PM