Which one should I choose?

GGD

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am an exchange student from France in the US, and will go back to my native country in a few weeks. I have an old Blackberry and would like to change. I am an anti-Apple and have been seduced by Android on my Nexus 7 (which I got for Chrismas)
I'd like to buy a new phone before going back to France, because they are much less expensive here that in Europe. I've been thinking at the Nexus 5, but I saw that the Moto X2 and LG G3 should be released during next summer. Should I wait? Should I take the Nexus 5? Do you have any other idea of alternatives?

I also saw that the model I could buy in US stores is the "American model", which doesn't work with European 4G. I found the Nexus 5 model for Europe on ebay, but it is less interesting, even if it still is. What do you think is the best thing to do?

Thanks in advance for your answers and have a good day ! :)

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am an exchange student from France in the US, and will go back to my native country in a few weeks. I have an old Blackberry and would like to change. I am an anti-Apple and have been seduced by Android on my Nexus 7 (which I got for Chrismas)
I'd like to buy a new phone before going back to France, because they are much less expensive here that in Europe. I've been thinking at the Nexus 5, but I saw that the Moto X2 and LG G3 should be released during next summer. Should I wait? Should I take the Nexus 5? Do you have any other idea of alternatives?

I also saw that the model I could buy in US stores is the "American model", which doesn't work with European 4G. I found the Nexus 5 model for Europe on ebay, but it is less interesting, even if it still is. What do you think is the best thing to do?

Thanks in advance for your answers and have a good day ! :)

I'd wait and buy the moto x2 or +1 - whatever its going to be called! The States will be the first to get the new moto, I'm from the UK and it took ages for the Moto X to come here, so if you wait and pick up a new moto x then you'll be one of only a few to have it in Europe let alone France