- 1 Posts
Which one should I choose?
I am an exchange student from France in the US, and will go back to my native country in a few weeks. I have an old Blackberry and would like to change. I am an anti-Apple and have been seduced by Android on my Nexus 7 (which I got for Chrismas)
I'd like to buy a new phone before going back to France, because they are much less expensive here that in Europe. I've been thinking at the Nexus 5, but I saw that the Moto X2 and LG G3 should be released during next summer. Should I wait? Should I take the Nexus 5? Do you have any other idea of alternatives?
I also saw that the model I could buy in US stores is the "American model", which doesn't work with European 4G. I found the Nexus 5 model for Europe on ebay, but it is less interesting, even if it still is. What do you think is the best thing to do?
Thanks in advance for your answers and have a good day !
- 05-10-2014, 06:13 PM #2
Re: Which one should I choose?
- By worldsoutro in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:51 PM
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:57 AM
- By KLIMAXX in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Darrell Salvant in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:18 PM
- By DrAkO82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:56 AM