Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Startup cleaner

I have a Samsung Ace 3 S7275R mobile phone and i disabled all my apps starting on phone startup with some startup cleaning apps. I have the following cleaning

Startup Manager
    Startup cleaner

Even that i disabled all the apps that are starting during phone reboot, my free
    memory is only 100mb and the cpu usage is 80%. Why is this happening and what should i do to free some system resources?

My phone's specs:

1 Ghz cpu
    1.2gb memory

Default Re: Startup cleaner

Freeing up RAM doesn't do anything beneficial for Android, and may contribute to battery drain as apps restart automatically to make use of the empty RAM. Review this article to learn how Android's memory management works: RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care | Android Central

What are you using to measure CPU usage? If it's one of those cleaner apps, then keep in mind that the cleaner app itself might be using a fair amount of CPU. I noticed this behavior when I used to use All-In-One Toolbox--while I was using that app, I'd notice very low RAM and higher CPU use.

If you find that your CPU use is persistently high, then look at what apps are running. Some app or apps might be working pretty hard in the background--if these are apps that you don't really need, try disabling or uninstalling them.