Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default looking for help

Ok I have a galaxy s3, a girl gave me her number in the NYC subway train so as the doors were closing she hit the call button so it would record the call but obviously there was no signal but my android phone just gave me a no signal message and the number disappeared and the number is not in the outgoing calls or call logs. is there any other way I can find that number in the phone?

Default Re: looking for help

Welcome to Android Central! I smell a Hollywood rom-com script somewhere in here ...

I'm not quite understanding the situation--so she entered her number into your phone and hit call? Or she dialed your number on her phone and hit call, hoping that her number would show up in your call log?

Either way, you may be out of luck (for now, anyway). If she entered the number into your phone and hit call, and you can't find it in your outgoing call history, then it's probably gone.
    Golfdriver97 and UJ95x like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Did you take her picture?

She will call you back, chillax.

Got to say this sounds like a problem. From the sound of it she called you in hopes for her number to be saved in your logs. If this is the case, I am afraid you would be out of luck..

If you called her, and its not appearing on your logs, you can always visit your providers site, they almost always have a way to see your calls list.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boyo1991 View Post
    If you called her, and its not appearing on your logs, you can always visit your providers site, they almost always have a way to see your calls list.
    Without visiting your provider's site, but with the free app AndroidLost installed you can also see your call list.