Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Experience with DOOGEE Collo3

Hi folks,
    I'm thinking about buying a phone DOOGEE Collo 3 http://www.cheap-android.net/product...-blue/798.html
    Do you have an experience or someone you recommend another dual core smartphone?
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,178 Global Posts

Default Re: Experience with DOOGEE Collo3

Quote Originally Posted by warhammer007 View Post
    Hi folks,
    I'm thinking about buying a phone DOOGEE Collo 3 http://www.cheap-android.net/product...-blue/798.html
    Do you have an experience or someone you recommend another dual core smartphone?
    I'd say don't get it. My cousin ordered one... well... three... the first two didn't start out of the box. The last one, when she did get it, there were tons of pictures on the camera of the inside of a factory that looked run down and some of the people working there making funny faces. Well, she deleted them, whatever. Then, she went about texting, thought all was well, accepted a call, the other person couldn't hear her. She requested a refund, it took 40 days. When she asked where to mail the phone to they essentially said, "Keep it, we don't want broken phones." Then, I took the phone apart. There wasn't even a microphone installed.