- 10 Posts
Opportunity in the game industry
So because of my business, IT, Finance, background I qualified for a Games Designing course in the UK called Train2Game which is leading games course provider in the UK. However u learn from home and not in a campus. I was hoping to meet people so we can go clubbing but apparently u only meet them at forums not in real life. And so I said I'll get back to them with a decision. I told him about using my energy making wishlists to improve games and my interest in runway (fashion) and he said I'd make a good candidate. He was about to give me a training pack but decided to not give it because I said I'll make a decision later and not now. What should I do?
- 05-16-2014, 02:44 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Opportunity in the game industry
I strongly believe big game companies make a mokery of open source.. Not to mention hours and not making what you want.. Its still just another job.
Do what you think is best.. I only learned I won't be making games ever for a company recently..
Posted via Android Central App
- By SUPER_JERK in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Daddyroid in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:43 PM
- By all4dom in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:23 PM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:20 AM
- By androidthxx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:53 AM