Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Opportunity in the game industry

So because of my business, IT, Finance, background I qualified for a Games Designing course in the UK called Train2Game which is leading games course provider in the UK. However u learn from home and not in a campus. I was hoping to meet people so we can go clubbing but apparently u only meet them at forums not in real life. And so I said I'll get back to them with a decision. I told him about using my energy making wishlists to improve games and my interest in runway (fashion) and he said I'd make a good candidate. He was about to give me a training pack but decided to not give it because I said I'll make a decision later and not now. What should I do?

Default Re: Opportunity in the game industry

I strongly believe big game companies make a mokery of open source.. Not to mention hours and not making what you want.. Its still just another job.

Do what you think is best.. I only learned I won't be making games ever for a company recently..

Posted via Android Central App