Suggest a Best Dual Sim Android Smart Phone

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Little confused in choosing a best Dual Sim Android Smartphone. Nowadays there were many Brands promoting Dual Sim Android smart phones. Please suggest me a best with below requirements.
Am using Moto G and am more Comfortable with mine and now searching for a Better Smartphone for my Wife.

Dual Sim
Better Clarity
Best Sun light Camera & Better Low Light Camera with Front Cam
Average Battery back up
Min of 1GB RAM
Min 16GB Internal Memory or with Memory Card Option
Scratch Proof and Less Heat Producing.

Regards,
Kalaiselvan R

polocanada

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I have done recently an extensive research and even bought Nokia X Dual Sim which has good battery life with Dual Sim (but junked later as I realized its not android it's running) and later I researched even more and I picked Samsung Galaxy S4 mini DUOS. There was a review on a reputable website saying the phone has some kind of tweaked updated components because in at least one category the Dual Sim version performed much better than equally spec Single Sim version. The Dual Sim version was released later. I totally like the phone and its very lite, only 108 gram. Pleasant to hold. It's not the best android in terms. Of screen or performance but its top notch. And I say that because I'm total fan of iPhone and I would not switch my IPhone for Android even if I was to be able to Switch for 2 Samsung devices for one iPhone.
I bought the Samsung for somebody else in my family who doesn't use many apps so there would be no use of the App Store plus the iPhone is solid but kind of heavy for being phone with email, google services, camera and the browser. So the Samsung Galaxy Mini S4 Duos absolutely rocks. Lovely. But as I say, it's a fine smartphone but not a powerhouse. The camera is also pretty good.

polocanada

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately it's only 8gb right now, but the 16gb should be released soon. But you have SD card and removable battery. What else to ask for. I wish I can add SD Cars to iPhone.

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately it's only 8gb right now, but the 16gb should be released soon. But you have SD card and removable battery. What else to ask for. I wish I can add SD Cars to iPhone.

If the SGS4 mini DUOS is running KitKat an external SD card won't do you much good as Google has disabled writing user-selectable files to it.

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Avg battery back up means normal use like one day charge.

And regards sgs4 duos mini, its not comes under my requirement. I need some better low light can and good resolution screen.

How about HTC one duos and Samsung s4 duos.
And micromax canvas knight, huawei ascend, gionee E7 or E7 mini etc.

Posted via Android Central App

Enrique2SIM

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

It will be helpful to set a price range, but is you are looking for something better than Moto G, I guess mid-range and high-end devices are the next step. There are many great handsets that have been released recently as for instance: HTC 816 dual sim, or Lenovo K910 Vibe Z, but it has a lot to do with the investment that you're willing to pay.

Regards

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Guys, which of those you suggest are real dual sims?
I mean when you are on a call, using the first sim, is the seconds sim is able to receive calls? Or it turns off for a while, until your call on first sim is over.
Please advise. This is important question for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs