- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to stop the desktop from going wider? I want only one start screen
This is hard to explain...
My screen is a 3.5 but it's about 5 times wider so I keep having to scroll left and right to see stuff in the middle.
How can I lock it so it only shows one screen with icons in the middle like a laptop or desktop?
- 05-21-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: How to stop the desktop from going wider? I want only one start screen
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm not getting you. First, tell us what phone you have, and what OS version. Second, when you say the screen is "5 times wider," are you referring to the homescreens that you swipe through? That's how Android normally functions.
- By James Galliford in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:38 AM
- By kc5hwb in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:26 PM
- By Rakesh Patel4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM
- By Dominic Crawford in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:15 PM