Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Interesting..

While the big players fight over the next big thing...

The smaller or less recognised companies really focus....

Image Leak Suggests This Is The Huawei Ascend D3 Complete With Super Slim Bezels | Androidheadlines.com

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    George Wilkie likes this.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Interesting..

The design reminds me of something... Hm, I wonder what it is?

Nonexistent (or nearly) bezels look sexy as anything, but it's kind of awful in practice: you can't cup your device in your hand or let your fingers grip the edges, because if you do you're touching the screen and things wig out because the device is registering touches on the edges constantly. Often, I might add, on the back button because that's where the palm under your thumb rests. You also can't use a case very well because the lip that clicks around the front of your device makes it impossible to execute gestures from the edge of the screen. In short, it's good-looking, but bad for functionality.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by zorak950 View Post
    Nonexistent (or nearly) bezels look sexy as anything, but it's kind of awful in practice: you can't cup your device in your hand or let your fingers grip the edges, because if you do you're touching the screen and things wig out because the device is registering touches on the edges constantly. Often, I might add, on the back button because that's where the palm under your thumb rests. You also can't use a case very well because the lip that clicks around the front of your device makes it impossible to execute gestures from the edge of the screen. In short, it's good-looking, but bad for functionality.
    Makes sense, I to like the slim bezels but valid points there :-)

Posted via Android Central App