is there any launcher that allows the "multitasking" windows to scroll horizontally? like this...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
is there any launcher that allows the "multitasking" windows to scroll horizontally? like this...

P2kw7Mjl.png

but for my phone and without flipping my phone horizontal itself.

Doesn't have to be a launcher, an add on, an app, a widget a whatever.

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: is there any launcher that allows the "multitasking" windows to scroll horizontally? like this..

I think that's built into the framework, you need a specific rom for that. Maybe SlimRoms have it, but I'm not sure. Perhaps Xposed Framework's Gravity Box have it too, but I'm not sure.

Maybe try the app "Switchr".

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: is there any launcher that allows the "multitasking" windows to scroll horizontally? like this..

Ha! I was literally just messing with switcher right now before I came by to check for any answers. Its pretty good. I plan on sticking with reg rom so looks like swchtr is it for now. Its alright so far. Thanks! As usual! .: )

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh, and while I have you here, any ideas on how to change just one icon? I really can't hang with the SOL email an*s icon.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Oh, and while I have you here, any ideas on how to change just one icon? I really can't hang with the SOL email an*s icon.

If you head into Google play there will be plenty of icon packs to choose from :)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

If you head into Google play there will be plenty of icon packs to choose from :)

I just wanna change 1 though. (I did try finding an icon pack though just to make it easy but alas, I found none to my liking).

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I just wanna change 1 though. (I did try finding an icon pack though just to make it easy but alas, I found none to my liking).

If you get an icon pack, you should be able to select the one icon you want instead of having to apply the lot.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

If you get an icon pack, you should be able to select the one icon you want instead of having to apply the lot.

Hmmmm. that did not work. It says apply theme, then it's all over. All icons are the icon pack icons.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm. that did not work. It says apply theme, then it's all over. All icons are the icon pack icons.

very odd I have done it many times with various phones. I just edit the icon by long pressing or to click on.the downloaded pack in the app drawer. But would hazard a guess and would be launcher dependent perhaps on the method hmm.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Drat. Okay, thanks though!

- - - Updated - - -

very odd I have done it many times with various phones. I just edit the icon by long pressing or to click on.the downloaded pack in the app drawer. But would hazard a guess and would be launcher dependent perhaps on the method hmm.

Drat. thanks though!

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

I think that's built into the framework, you need a specific rom for that. Maybe SlimRoms have it, but I'm not sure. Perhaps Xposed Framework's Gravity Box have it too, but I'm not sure.

Maybe try the app "Switchr".

verdict... Switchr is the business. I have *hated* that stupid recent apps drawer or whatever the heck a person could possibly call it...forever. Or at least the 8 whole months i've been on android. omg, it's over. *exhale* all. over. FK YOU CRAPPY RECENT APP thingy. *tosses confetti*

i tried swtchr a few months ago but i must not have quite really tried it that hard. but...ahhh. thank you. Srsly, you don't know. lol. I actually did exhale.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar