- 112 Posts
- 05-24-2014, 10:52 PM #2
Re: Note 3 battery
Install gsam battery app to get a better breakdown of what's using your battery. I'd imagine you have a lot of wakelocks as well which you can see in gsam. You clearly have a lot of stuff running in the background even when the screen is off. You've either got some rogue apps or you have them poorly configured.
For Google services a lot depends on your app settings and what you are syncing and we don't know what apps or services you use. I don't know what ifunny is but that and hd widgets are using an awful lot of battery for you not using your phone much. You must have a frequent refresh interval for your widgets. If it's adjustable, change it. If it's not I'd uninstall that app.
Well install gsam and give much more info if you want additional help.
- 05-25-2014, 01:27 AM #3
- 05-25-2014, 09:44 AM #5
- By music_man185 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 62Last Post: 01-13-2015, 01:41 AM
- By Delta Mike in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:02 AM
- By BillPhillips in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:54 PM
- By OUGrad05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:27 PM