- 33 Posts
Custom ROM battery life variability
I've got a Nexus 4 and found that the battery life on the stock ROM was pretty crap so I installed SlimKat and on average will get about 14 hours with average use.
Every now and then I have a day where it'll last for 24 hours or more (again with average use).
Take yesterday for example when I disconnected it from the main at about 5am, haven't charged it since and am now on 9%
What's up with that?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-26-2014, 10:13 AM #2
- By westiewanderer in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:35 AM
- By arch stanton1 in forum Moto GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Isc73 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:44 AM
- By An-Droid-M in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Salvator101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 03:27 PM