Hey guys I am coming here for help, looking for an info filled weather widget, hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

First, I dont care on size, prefer it to take up the whole screen so it's easiest to read and prefer something that looks good.

Things I'd like it to have:
    Curret cobditions
    Future hourly
    Extended forecast

I havent found anything that has all 3 of these things displayed on the screen at a single time.

Bonus features I'd love:
    Wind and UV info

Thanks!
    05-28-2014 06:02 AM
    Curret cobditions
    Future hourly
    Extended forecast

I havent found anything that has all 3 of these things displayed on the screen at a single time.
    Maybe that's because that entire weather station would require a 10" screen?
    And that's without the weather babe!
    05-28-2014 06:11 AM
    Hey guys I am coming here for help, looking for an info filled weather widget, hoping I can get pointed in the right direction.

First, I dont care on size, prefer it to take up the whole screen so it's easiest to read and prefer something that looks good.

Curret cobditions
    Future hourly
    Extended forecast

Bonus features I'd love:
    Wind and UV info

Thanks!
    I'm not sure if it will do everything you need, but I highly recommend 1Weather.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...expressweather
    05-28-2014 06:30 AM
    How about this one?

I don't have it but it certainly looks like it might have what you're looking for.
    05-28-2014 06:37 AM
    have you tried Ez Weather? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...life.ezweather

the widget has current forecast, high/low temp, daily forecast, humidity, wind speed and direction
    05-28-2014 09:08 AM
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I tired everything here and about 25 more today (what a tool of procrastination! ). I ended up going with HD Widgets which is much improved from the older version I used long ago as far as features and looks. With some colorform theme pack I was able to make 3 4x1 widgets which display all the info I need except hourly so that's the sacrifice it looks like I will have to make until HD Widgets adds hourly or something else becomes available. Clicking on the widgets brings me to a more in depth weather look with hourly and ability to change info providers which is very nice, however I'd prefer to be able to get this info at a glance on a widget. Oh well, like I said, looks like I have to compromise for now. Thanks again for the input.
    05-28-2014 04:18 PM

Curret cobditions
    Future hourly
    Extended forecast

Bonus features I'd love:
    Wind and UV info

Thanks!
    1weather has a tabbed widget that gives just that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    05-28-2014 05:23 PM
    1weather has a tabbed widget that gives just that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes, 1weather is what I have been uaing for a year or so. Too bad it's tabbed and doesn't display all data. I like the look and flexibility of the new HD widgets better so if I am going to compromise on something I'll use this. They have 1million options, really suprised hourly data isn't one.
    05-28-2014 07:49 PM