Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi transfer

I'm using the Wifi File Transfer Pro app to transfer files over Wifi to and from my
    phone to computer by opening a page on my web browser on pc. It transfers files to the internal storage but i don't see an option to transfer to the SD Card. How do i do it? If can't be done then is there a other app that is doing this?
    Also do you know of a good program which i can transfer files from phone to phone directly using Wifi?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Wifi transfer

Quote Originally Posted by marios1441 View Post
    I'm using the Wifi File Transfer Pro app to transfer files over Wifi to and from my
    phone to computer by opening a page on my web browser on pc. It transfers files to the internal storage but i don't see an option to transfer to the SD Card. How do i do it? If can't be done then is there a other app that is doing this?
    Also do you know of a good program which i can transfer files from phone to phone directly using Wifi?
    It would be better if the folder where the files will be stored is selectable and
    can copy even folders. Right now the app i use it copies everything to the Download folder.