Why doesn't MY tablet recognize THIS MicroSd Card?
I have 2 Acer Iconia A1-810 tablets
Samsung Galaxy S2
I have a 32gb MicroSd card that works in ALL of these devices except my A1-810.
I have another 32gb MicroSd card that DOES work in my tablet. So why does the one I want to use not work?
UPDATE: I formatted the card in my PC without success. Then I Formatted it in my phone using TWRP and it STILL doesn't work.
- 06-02-2014, 06:19 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 06:44 PM #3
Re: Why doesn't MY tablet recognize THIS MicroSd Card?
So are you saying maybe this one was classified SDXC and that's why the Acer didn't like it?
I ended up deciding to cut through the BS. I put both of my 32 meg cards in my PC and swapped the data so now i"m using the 32g card in the tablet that it DOES recognize. The "bad" one works fine in my phone. so I decided to just deal.
- By adriantc_ro in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2016, 01:51 PM
- By ashwinkumar83 in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:38 PM
- By xazilizax in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:16 AM
- By stevextragedy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
- By itslawrahh in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:24 PM