Fastest launcher for phone?

metalupyourmax

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. First off, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum but Im just here with a question. I have a T Mobile Prism II (made by huawei). It runs 4.11 and is a slow phone. Right out of the box it was laggy and slow. It is not some defect, I have read multiple times its just a slow phone. Most of it seems due to the stock launcher so im looking for an alternative. Do you guys know the launcher that is the fastest, most minimal and light there is? I dont care at all about things like customization (although I dont mind whether or whether not it has customization stuff), I just want the fastest and lightest possibe launcher. Thanks!

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. I'm not sure which is the fastest, but Nova Prime is pretty fast.

Last edited:

metalupyourmax

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I also forgot to mention id prefer one that doesnt have any paid version and is completely free. so, nova and apex are the fastest? im just trying to get a very fast light one for an old phone, i dont mind customization stuff but they are not a concern either.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I also forgot to mention id prefer one that doesnt have any paid version and is completely free. so, nova and apex are the fastest?

Well, Both are 'freemium' apps.... most of the basic stuff is in the free app, but there are a bunch of cool settings they tease you with that require paid.

That being said... Nova was my go-to back when i was stuck in the mire of Touchwiz. If you stay away from all the bells and whistles (animations and such, a lot of the paid-for stuff), it's fairly lightweight and responsive.

MADDROID1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a faster phone, but with Smart Launcher Pro, there is zero delay. Plus, I'm happy with it for it's functionality and ease of use and clean design.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20