Especially when the damage is not that serious meaning a few dents and scratches.

Do you simply ignore it and move on? Since insurance seems to be popular here I always see it mentioned will you use it to get a brand new unit?

Are you like me with a serious problem. LOL

First I wasn't exactly thrilled about it when I upgraded to the S4 but a few weeks later I hand it on my hand as I got out of my car and I hit it against the the door. There was a very tiny chipped and couldn't stand it that the next day I put it up for sale.

Anyways the buyer couldn't believe it where he could barely see the chipped.

I hate it that I'm like this and worst I continue to go naked until a few months ago when I dropped my 64GB iPad Air, which I also sold to my boy. Lesson learned and now I'm back to using cases for my S5 and Z2. The good thing is both cases were free when I upgraded.
    06-02-2014 08:44 PM
    It tears some people up when they drop and damage a phone! Others like my nephew wouldn't know how to act without a broken screen on his! If your going to be picky you are also going to have to be rich!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌
    06-02-2014 09:08 PM
    I would totally freak out if I dropped my phone. Especially since I don't have a case on it.
    06-02-2014 09:24 PM
    I did drop a previous phone before on my front concrete porch.It was probably the worse drop I have had to date.There was just a small nick.I didn't have it in a case, it was soon forgot about.It wasn't noticeable unless you looked for it.The only other time I dropped my phone was on carpet
    06-03-2014 07:03 AM
    My daughter likes throw stuff around including my phone. Doesn't bother me anymore. I have a case and tempered glass screen protector and worse case insurance

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Moto G
    06-03-2014 08:00 AM
    Yeah. If its not broken I consider it just wear and tear of my phone...unless the screen is cracked. I absolutely cannot walk around with a cracked screen.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-03-2014 08:06 PM
    I usually cradle the device and ensure that everything will be okay. Then, I can't take my eyes of the mark and the device is forever damaged in my eyes. I save up my money instead of paying my bills and get a new one....

No really.. I just deal with it because I'm usually broke. Womp.

06-06-2014 10:21 AM
    I use Nokia so I generally apologize to the ground then crawl into the crater it formed to get it out.
    06-06-2014 02:53 PM
    I get more worried about damage to the internals. Like, after a drop if the touch screen is working right, if there's performance issue, and things like that. I always use a case
    06-06-2014 02:54 PM
    I use Nokia so I generally apologize to the ground then crawl into the crater it formed to get it out.
    Lolololololol

06-06-2014 04:18 PM
    I drop my phone all the time. A few weeks ago it went falling down my stairs at home. Usually, not a nick. Then just the other day I was sitting at a table outside, dropped it about 2 feet to the ground and the face broke. It's not that noticeable even though it's a L shaped crack at the top of the screen. I have insurance but I don't want to be without a phone for however long it will take so I'll just deal with it until Sept when I can upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-06-2014 05:01 PM