| || |
From an Apple User: Things I love and like about Android
NOTE: You will find my posts regarding Android to be a bit biased... I like a general debate regarding the good, the bad, and the ugly - it's like sport teams for me - sometimes we win, and sometimes we loose, and we argue in between. But I also wanted to point out a few
good great things I would love to have.
So here's a list of things I love about Android:
1. "Ok Google" always listening feature on MotoX. Specially that it is only designed to listen to your own voice.
2. The Stylus Pen in-bedded into the cavity of the phone on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
3. Waterproofing the phones should be standard on all mobile and handheld devices!!! (I just wish the companies guarantee it within the cavity of its warranty) My iPhones all have experienced their first baths within the first year. They still work after - I was lucky - but I dont want to worry about that.
4. Continue to surf the web from your PC to your phone (haven't seen that in action, but if I understand that right - I like it because I don't have a Mac yet)
5. Screen Size Options of 4.3" to 4.7". Games are getting more sophisticated (specially with the new graphics hardware + 64bit processing), for some games 4" is getting to be a bit small. I do not want to carry around my iPad for the few minutes I have to do a race or update my base, but a little bigger screen would not hurt.
I will edit this later for more things - it's late, and I wanted to post this up today...
I would love to make a list of what keeps me with Apple/iOS but it will start a fight for sure. I tried before, hoping that experienced Android users would counter with versions or workarounds in Android, but it turns into name-calling and fanboysm (myself included, lol). So, in that regard, lets just throw compliments at opposing teams on this thread. heh.
P.S. Can someone point me if there's an Android phone that has these points in one phone included? Thanks.