Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

247 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

Question Your Favorite Launcher Diuscussion

Hey guys, I have been a big Android fan forever now, 5-10 devices deep and heavily use my phones but I just recently decided to try a launcher. Wow, I didn't know what I was missing. I knew the basics of a launcher but I had no idea how much a launcher could do and how customizable they were, or else I would have gotten in on this party long ago. However, I'm in now, and have done some Google searches and come up with some articles but there is a lot of variation out there.

So I figured I'd ask the community, what is your favorite launcher, and why? What to you makes it better than the rest?

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Your Favo0rite Launcher Diuscussion

I use Apex. I am a huge fan of how customizable it is. Pretty much every little detail can be exactly how I want it to be. I have used it for several years now. It is on every device I own. Your Favorite Launcher Diuscussion-tmp_fcd0ffc7-7dd6-4ca5-8fb4-5540d97140b0-1847450037.jpg

My fave is ADW, very specifically because it has all 3 of these:

-2 different one-finger swipe up gestures and one down (I do app drawer, dolphin, and email)

-I can split my app drawer into whatever apps I want (I made 2, most used, less frequent) and switch btwn them with a short swipe up or down

-The widget management is great. Instead of going through countless pages of widgets (really Google?) you scroll down a vertical list of your apps, a touch reveals previews of all that apps widget options. I tried Nova Prime today but it doesn't show previews.

All this just makes my phone so much more efficient.

Posted via Android Central App