Lenovo S720 headset issue

roni09riku

May 24, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend has a Lenovo S720, and she's having problems with headsets. The headset that came with her phone used to work but now it's damaged so we have to find a new one. The problem is, all the headsets we try don't seem to work on her phone. It works for a while, but after a few seconds of playing, the music pauses. We tried different headsets, all with the same result.

Any other users experience this on their Lenovo S720? Is this a hardware, firmware or OS issue? Any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are the headsets you're trying the kind with remote controls (for play, pause, etc.)? If so, do they specify Android compatibility? Headphone jacks may be configured differently across different platforms or even different manufacturers. Many headphones that say "Designed for iPhones" won't be fully functional in Android devices.

Pretty Pallette

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
did your girlfriend find a new earphones that works on her phone? i can't seem to find the earphones that works. at best the regular sony ones works, but the sound quality is a lot lesser than the ones from the original earphone that came with the phone. others don't work at all...please let me know if there's any that works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2