What's your opinion?

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok I've had my S 5 for 7 days, these are the things that are happening
1. When I lay my phone down or pick it up sometimes a random app is open
2. My wallpaper was all of a sudden " messed up" I was using nova prime launcher
3. I could not access my network, even called samsung, my iPad and daughters iphone was connected so I thought it was ok, decided to reset it anyway an fit came on. So I'm wondering should I exchange it since I still can? Get another S 5? Or S 4? Or maybe even a LG G2?
I love the size of this phone as compared to my old iPhones. What would some of you do? And what are some of the phones you like?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok I've had my S 5 for 7 days, these are the things that are happening
1. When I lay my phone down or pick it up sometimes a random app is open
2. My wallpaper was all of a sudden " messed up" I was using nova prime launcher
3. I could not access my network, even called samsung, my iPad and daughters iphone was connected so I thought it was ok, decided to reset it anyway an fit came on. So I'm wondering should I exchange it since I still can? Get another S 5? Or S 4? Or maybe even a LG G2?
I love the size of this phone as compared to my old iPhones. What would some of you do? And what are some of the phones you like?

Maybe tale it the carrier and see if they can trouble shoot, completely replacing the phone for a different device is counter intuitive if you like it. Or maybe ask those in the S5 forum to help you better.

Posted via Droid Razr M on The Android Central App

chris2707

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Get rid Samsung's are awful phones personally poor looks n software go HTC one or Sony z2 both look and perform far better

Posted via Android Central App

chris2707

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Your implying everybody hates it .... there is a much better more polite was of saying that... While I hate the HTC M7 and M8 I would still suggest it over certain phones depending on needs and wants of the person

Where did I say everyone hates it I was expressing my opinion that's all

Posted via Android Central App

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
unreliable network/call reception is unacceptable for something you pay and rely on as much as you do. Also just say NO to carrier branded phones. I'll never buy another one..