Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chris2707
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's your opinion?

Ok I've had my S 5 for 7 days, these are the things that are happening
    1. When I lay my phone down or pick it up sometimes a random app is open
    2. My wallpaper was all of a sudden " messed up" I was using nova prime launcher
    3. I could not access my network, even called samsung, my iPad and daughters iphone was connected so I thought it was ok, decided to reset it anyway an fit came on. So I'm wondering should I exchange it since I still can? Get another S 5? Or S 4? Or maybe even a LG G2?
    I love the size of this phone as compared to my old iPhones. What would some of you do? And what are some of the phones you like?

Default Re: What's your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by brick58 View Post
    Ok I've had my S 5 for 7 days, these are the things that are happening
    1. When I lay my phone down or pick it up sometimes a random app is open
    2. My wallpaper was all of a sudden " messed up" I was using nova prime launcher
    3. I could not access my network, even called samsung, my iPad and daughters iphone was connected so I thought it was ok, decided to reset it anyway an fit came on. So I'm wondering should I exchange it since I still can? Get another S 5? Or S 4? Or maybe even a LG G2?
    I love the size of this phone as compared to my old iPhones. What would some of you do? And what are some of the phones you like?
    Maybe tale it the carrier and see if they can trouble shoot, completely replacing the phone for a different device is counter intuitive if you like it. Or maybe ask those in the S5 forum to help you better.

Posted via Droid Razr M on The Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Get rid Samsung's are awful phones personally poor looks n software go HTC one or Sony z2 both look and perform far better

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by chris2707 View Post
    Get rid Samsung's are awful phones personally poor looks n software go HTC one or Sony z2 both look and perform far better

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that other people shouldn't like it.

Read the title?

Quote Originally Posted by chris2707 View Post
    Read the title?

Your implying everybody hates it .... there is a much better more polite was of saying that... While I hate the HTC M7 and M8 I would still suggest it over certain phones depending on needs and wants of the person

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    Your implying everybody hates it .... there is a much better more polite was of saying that... While I hate the HTC M7 and M8 I would still suggest it over certain phones depending on needs and wants of the person
    Where did I say everyone hates it I was expressing my opinion that's all

brick58 likes this.

unreliable network/call reception is unacceptable for something you pay and rely on as much as you do. Also just say NO to carrier branded phones. I'll never buy another one..
    The "infraction"