I have the note 3 and love it. I love the size but it is not ideal for my daily situations. Anyway I'm planning on getting a new phone soon. I was thinking either A.) Get a cheaper phone like a blackberry and use hotspot to get internet on a larger tablet. Or B.) Idk, I like how the s5 keeps a big screen size in a nice holdable size, only problem being, its kind of expensive and I'm trying to cut down on expenses (on tmo). My requirements are similar to that of the note 3's but not exactly. I don't NEED the spen nor such a large screen, but something powerful enough to play some 3d games and be able to enjoy a movie from time to time. I was worried about hating a smaller screen and so that's where I got the hotspot idea. Another requirement is good battery life, equal to or better than the note's as in it'll last me a bit more than a day.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
- 06-07-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- 06-07-2014, 07:57 PM #3
- 06-07-2014, 09:50 PM #4
- 06-09-2014, 10:11 AM #5
- 06-09-2014, 03:50 PM #7
- 06-10-2014, 06:03 PM #8
Re: Next phone
Get yourself a Motorola Moto X 64GB, its cheap, powerful and gets updates almost at the same time as Nexus devices, not to mention very compact.
If not the Moto X then I say look at either getting a Galaxy S4 32GB, HTC One M7, Sony Xperia Z1, or the LG G2, all fantastic devices that are smaller than the Note, yet very powerful.
- By binders89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2014, 12:43 PM
- By chris2707 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 497Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:31 AM
- By Dan Sponseller in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:29 PM
- By flipyourphone in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Seven Abante in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 02:18 AM