Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Next phone

I have the note 3 and love it. I love the size but it is not ideal for my daily situations. Anyway I'm planning on getting a new phone soon. I was thinking either A.) Get a cheaper phone like a blackberry and use hotspot to get internet on a larger tablet. Or B.) Idk, I like how the s5 keeps a big screen size in a nice holdable size, only problem being, its kind of expensive and I'm trying to cut down on expenses (on tmo). My requirements are similar to that of the note 3's but not exactly. I don't NEED the spen nor such a large screen, but something powerful enough to play some 3d games and be able to enjoy a movie from time to time. I was worried about hating a smaller screen and so that's where I got the hotspot idea. Another requirement is good battery life, equal to or better than the note's as in it'll last me a bit more than a day.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Default Re: Next phone

Quote Originally Posted by Isc73 View Post
    I have the note 3 and love it. I love the size but it is not ideal for my daily situations. Anyway I'm planning on getting a new phone soon. I was thinking either A.) Get a cheaper phone like a blackberry and use hotspot to get internet on a larger tablet. Or B.) Idk, I like how the s5 keeps a big screen size in a nice holdable size, only problem being, its kind of expensive and I'm trying to cut down on expenses (on tmo). My requirements are similar to that of the note 3's but not exactly. I don't NEED the spen nor such a large screen, but something powerful enough to play some 3d games and be able to enjoy a movie from time to time. I was worried about hating a smaller screen and so that's where I got the hotspot idea. Another requirement is good battery life, equal to or better than the note's as in it'll last me a bit more than a day.

Moto X perhaps.

Posted via Droid Razr M on The Android Central App

HTC One (M8) perhaps?

1+

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

OnePlus. $300 gets you a phone with specs comparable to the best flagships. And it has a huge 1080p display.

http://www.androidcentral.com/oneplus-one-review
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

But how can I get it

Banned

Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    Perma-rooted and unlocked

But how can I get it
    Supposedly by the end of June invites will be easy to get. They are using the invite system because early production is limited and they want the people with the most interest to get them first.

Get yourself a Motorola Moto X 64GB, its cheap, powerful and gets updates almost at the same time as Nexus devices, not to mention very compact.

If not the Moto X then I say look at either getting a Galaxy S4 32GB, HTC One M7, Sony Xperia Z1, or the LG G2, all fantastic devices that are smaller than the Note, yet very powerful.
    Samsung GALAXY S 4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
    Samsung GALAXY S II 16GB Ceramic White
    Apple iPad4 WiFi+3G/LTE 16GB
    Thanked by:
    Isc73 
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks, I'll check them out