Best Tether App for Note 3

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a rooted Note 3 (SM-N900T) and although I am from the UK and I bought a US phone, everything is still thankfully working properly. I am with 3 (Mobile Carrier) and I have an unlimited internet plan which has been upgraded to 4G.
I was wondering what exactly is the best way to share my internet plan so I can tether my phone to my laptop and maybe even let it act like a hotspot. I have tried LOADS of apps including WiFi Tether, Baranacle, FoxFi and many more and for whatever reasons, they all don't seem to be working. 1 of the reasons I originally rooted my phone was to able to freely tether it (As I've paid top dollar beforehand) and now none of apps seem to be working.
Am I missing something ?

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Is the boot loader unlocked? Can you flash a rom ? Some Roms have native tethering enabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Is the boot loader unlocked? Can you flash a rom ? Some Roms have native tethering enabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a custom recovery installed so thats a yes to both of them
The only native tether is a T Mobile preinstalled app which I cant use as it was designed to be in the US and im in the UK plus im on a different carrier as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm