- 1 Posts
HTC One (M8) latest update not allowing me to type my password
Hi! please help!
I just finished updating my htc one... i think its an M8 but im not 100% sure. i got it when it came out in september.. anyway, after it finished updating, i tried to type in my password.. it takes me to the screen where i should be able to type my password but the keyboard is only showing the option for the microphone with no option to change keyboards.. and even that isn't working.. i tried restarting multiple times but that hasnt worked. it allowed me to enter my camera, and all of those buttons were functional.. im not sure what i can do! someone help!!
- 06-08-2014, 03:09 AM #2
Re: HTC One (M8) latest update not allowing me to type my password
It sounds like your keyboard got disabled somehow. Unfortunately, the only way to fix it that I know of is in the phone settings, which you can't get to because your phone is locked....
Depending on your password you might be able to get voice typing to work, but you're probably going to be stuck with a factory reset.
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2015, 05:23 PM
- By lilmommii in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:08 PM
- By Frankieanime158 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:31 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:20 PM
- By cathlyn847 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:08 AM