- 210 Posts
I want to update the firmware of my Samsung Ace 3 S7275R phone and a friend's Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 phone but i don't know which version to download. I can't do it with Samsung Kies because i have a problem that is not connecting with USB on my pc. Also i can't do it with the update option inside
my phone as this says there is no new version where there is at all the time and fails. The best i want to do is thru Odin. I went to Sammobile.com and found several versions with version numbers but i don't know which is the latest. How do i find out which version should i install or is it an app that tells which version is the new one?
- 06-08-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: Latest firmware
I remember correctly SamMobile.com should list by date and I'm guessing the most current for that device would probably be Android 4.2.2
Just make sure you get the version/package that matches your region/carrier so radios & also languages gel correctly. Example, if your from the UK then grab the United Kingdom version. If your from US grab the US version, etc. etc.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 06-09-2014, 04:01 PM #3
- By LucyHTC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:09 AM
- By Malcolm1010 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Didact7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:40 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Casey_Grim85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:45 AM