I want to update the firmware of my Samsung Ace 3 S7275R phone and a friend's Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272 phone but i don't know which version to download. I can't do it with Samsung Kies because i have a problem that is not connecting with USB on my pc. Also i can't do it with the update option inside
my phone as this says there is no new version where there is at all the time and fails. The best i want to do is thru Odin. I went to Sammobile.com and found several versions with version numbers but i don't know which is the latest. How do i find out which version should i install or is it an app that tells which version is the new one?
- 06-08-2014, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Latest firmware
I remember correctly SamMobile.com should list by date and I'm guessing the most current for that device would probably be Android 4.2.2
Just make sure you get the version/package that matches your region/carrier so radios & also languages gel correctly. Example, if your from the UK then grab the United Kingdom version. If your from US grab the US version, etc. etc.
- 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM #3
- By LucyHTC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:09 AM
- By Malcolm1010 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 06:18 AM
- By Didact7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:40 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:13 PM
- By Casey_Grim85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:45 AM