MOTOROLA - Moto E 4GB ?

Please help... :-\

Regards,

JKepler

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Motorola historically has the best signal pull as they practically invented radio communications (I'm not saying they DID but they're HIGHLY respected). The Moto E also has a Nexus-like Android build (so it gets quick updates).

I know nothing about Huawei, though I hear ads for them during baseball games.

One thing to consider, that 4 GB of space will leave VERY little for apps. That space is the TOTAL in the phone, including the space the OS resides in.

jkepler

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
One thing to consider, that 4 GB of space will leave VERY little for apps. That space is the TOTAL in the phone, including the space the OS resides in.

Thanks for the help. Is there a good price option with more than 4 GB - LG, Motorola or other?

Regards

JKepler

jkepler

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
God.....that's a good Android, as far as I can see....but a little expensive here in Portugal. I would like to spend 160 dollars top - I dont have more :-\

JKepler

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
For the class phone that the Moto E I hear its great! However if you can afford the Moto G then I'd say get the Moto G. If not Moto E over Huawei. Just my opinion though.

jkepler

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Moto E has 1Gb of RAM and 4Gb of internal memory. But does it have front camera? Does it allow video conference?

Regards,

JKepler

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Of those two, I'd get the Motorola. The E is a solid budget phone and you are promised one upgrade. However, if you can save up another month or two, the G is worth the premium.

Posted via Android Central App