- 06-09-2014, 08:32 AM #2
Re: Motorola or Huawei? Help!
Motorola historically has the best signal pull as they practically invented radio communications (I'm not saying they DID but they're HIGHLY respected). The Moto E also has a Nexus-like Android build (so it gets quick updates).
I know nothing about Huawei, though I hear ads for them during baseball games.
One thing to consider, that 4 GB of space will leave VERY little for apps. That space is the TOTAL in the phone, including the space the OS resides in.
- 06-09-2014, 09:42 AM #4
- 06-09-2014, 11:02 AM #6
- 06-09-2014, 09:31 PM #8
- 06-09-2014, 10:20 PM #9
- By terryh215 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:01 PM
- By terryh215 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2014, 04:10 AM
- By jim_h#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:57 AM
- By kouhei07 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:41 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:55 AM