New Swiftkey is Fantabulous...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's always been fabulous. I've been wishing for years that Apple would just buy Swiftkey.

Why buy them? I'd rather they stay by themselves... That's how they got to where they are :).

Plus Apple literally just announced 3rd party keyboards.... So you were wishing it before the OS even allowed this? Lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The new SwiftKey update has got me to convert back to SwiftKey from Google Keyboard. I have been waiting on this update for a while.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've always liked Swiftkey and it's been my favorite keyboard for a while. Now it's even better and the free premium theme pack is pretty nice.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Gorgeous new themes, emoji support, optional number row and the best prediction engine out there. Yes, please! 👍

Sent from my GS5

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
How are you guys getting it to stop repeatedly asking you to choose your keyboard after you've chosen swiftkey?

I redownloaded it, went through the steps, started using it as my keyboard, then at some point later in the day the little keyboard icon shows up in the nav/notification bar asking me to choose a keyboard. ? what up.

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
How are you guys getting it to stop repeatedly asking you to choose your keyboard after you've chosen swiftkey?

I redownloaded it, went through the steps, started using it as my keyboard, then at some point later in the day the little keyboard icon shows up in the nav/notification bar asking me to choose a keyboard. ? what up.

That's normal. It is just so you can switch keyboards easily.(it is an android feature, so no matter what keyboards you have it will still do that.)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh i see, it comes up every single time i use it. I guess many people switch a quite often, nd i just don't switch.

thanks. : )

nessinhaw

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm testing it right now, seems like a rly good keyboard xD I'm just not used yet to a different keyboard from stock Google haha >.<

sent from my Moto X <3

bubba3595

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I have been using this keyboard since I went android, and have been using the beta exclusively for the past few months. This update has made the keys seem even more responsive! So far I love it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Why buy them? I'd rather they stay by themselves... That's how they got to where they are :).

Plus Apple literally just announced 3rd party keyboards.... So you were wishing it before the OS even allowed this? Lol.

Lol, they just announced third party keyboards a week ago. I've been wishing Apple would by Swiftkey for years. Obviously now that doesn't matter. I wished Apple would buy them to make because I jealously wanted Swiftkey exclusively for my iPhone.

But now I can have it on both!

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
These new themes are amazing. This is my favorite so far!

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 13611.jpg
    13611.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 60

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey is the best. I have tried a number of other keyboards but always go back to SwiftKey. Got it free from amazon a few years ago and have been using it ever since

qa2a4yna.jpg

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking the pumpkin... Always liked this one :)

Attachments

• 1402588256843.jpg
    1402588256843.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 55

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7