Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Problem while downloading from the play store *sufficient error*

the memory is so low and I tried to download an app to send some apps to the SD card and it really works and also an app for cleaning it shows I have a good space free to download any apps and if I tried to download it say sufficient error ... My mobile is htc desire. 500 4.1.2 jelly bean and 4 gb internal memory

Default Re: Problem while downloading from the play store *sufficient error*

Welcome to Android Central! Remember that the filesize of an app to be downloaded is usually smaller than the actual amount of storage it will need, so just because it seems like you have enough memory, you may just be too close to the limit. Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.