Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TgeekB
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nokia z launcher

I just installed it and it is pretty cool to use. Using it on my note 3 and find it pretty unique. Not like any launcher previously used like TouchWiz, naked Android, sense and etc.

https://www.zlauncher.com/

Found about it on ign at
    Nokia's Newest Cool Product is an Android Launcher - IGN

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4- Verizon
    Motorola Droid Turbo - Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4- t-mobile
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 32GB Wifi
    Apple iPad Air 2 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3- T-mobile
    Nexus 5 32GB
    Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket AT&T
    iPhone 4 AT&T
    iPhone 3GS AT&T

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Nokia z launcher

Can't say that launcher is anything great. But the fact that Nokia makes more accent on Android and that Microsoft plans to drop WP phones with Nokia doesn't make me happy. I was waiting for WP phones to evolve and buy one in the nearest future, but I guess that not happening.

Probably this will decrease not only mine interest to WP.

Thanks for the heads up, Closing! I've set it up and I'm going to use it as my primary launcher for a while and see how I like it. It's certainly quite pretty, but it doesn't feel like it takes advantage of all the screen space I have.
    Already feeling the pain of no swipe right for Google now; I use it to check the weather. But aside from that I don't really miss Google now launcher too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by eggantom View Post
    Can't say that launcher is anything great. But the fact that Nokia makes more accent on Android and that Microsoft plans to drop WP phones with Nokia doesn't make me happy. I was waiting for WP phones to evolve and buy one in the nearest future, but I guess that not happening.

Probably this will decrease not only mine interest to WP.

Microsoft has nothing to do with this launcher.... Nokia Device division is what got sold to Microsoft. Nokia itself is still it's own company and has other business ventures like Mapping tools and whatever else they do. They are the ones who made this launcher
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by TOTtomdora View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Closing! I've set it up and I'm going to use it as my primary launcher for a while and see how I like it. It's certainly quite pretty, but it doesn't feel like it takes advantage of all the screen space I have.
    Already feeling the pain of no swipe right for Google now; I use it to check the weather. But aside from that I don't really miss Google now launcher too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yea I love the Google now launcher that I am using the APK on my note 3 I like this launcher and probably switch between this and that one

I'm using on my Nexus 5. Very unique and clean. I like the universal search aspect of it. Very easy to find apps, contacts, and even do a Google search. Like it so far!

Posted via Android Central App
    Closingracer likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts

I checked it out but I'm not sold, I like Aviate better, and am somewhat intrigued by a new Aviate competitor on the horizon called Terrain launcher. Lack of widget support was a deal breaker for me

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

How are you guys getting on with ZLauncher? I installed it last week and so far I'm loving the simplicity of it. No problems at all so far. Looking forward to see how it evolves.

I recently install the Nokia Z Launcher on My Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and I think is a great application but it needs a bit of refining as the finger gesture doesn't get it right all the time. Check my youtube review of the Nokia Z launcher