Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for BT headphones for my Note 2, looking for a certain style.

Basically, in the ear type like these

Amazon.com: Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones: Electronics

Where the speaker is half moon shaped and goes in the ear but isn't like a normal earbud, for some reason I can't stand that design, and am more used to headphones in the ear like that. Any inexpensive BT headphones that fit that shape?

Default Re: Looking for BT headphones for my Note 2, looking for a certain style.

Quote Originally Posted by JnEricsonx View Post
    Basically, in the ear type like these

Amazon.com: Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones: Electronics

Where the speaker is half moon shaped and goes in the ear but isn't like a normal earbud, for some reason I can't stand that design, and am more used to headphones in the ear like that. Any inexpensive BT headphones that fit that shape?
    Those are classic headphones! I should've stockpiled them when they were $10 USD =P.

To your question, I have been on the hunt for workout BT headphones myself but have not seen the ones you are looking for I'm afraid. So many sets now seem to be the in-ear silicone tipped type. Definitely not for everyone. You may want to consider adding a small Bluetooth receiver to corded headphones instead.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Looking for BT headphones for my Note 2, looking for a certain style.

Its not a case of workout type, these are just the headphones I had a couple copies of, and have been using literally for years, so my ears are just used to that shape in them, vs a full earbud. The other option I guess is something like this:
    Amazon.com: Kinivo BTH240 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Namely because they're inexpensive.