Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't decide which tablet to get, thoughts?

My options are the Note 8.0., Tegra Note 7, and the LG G Pad. I've heard good things about all, 2 of them have a stylus, which as the owner of a Note 2 I love, and they all can take a micro SD card-which I have several, for extra storage. But hell if I can decide.

Default Re: Can't decide which tablet to get, thoughts?

Nexus tablet

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

I sold my Nexus and bought a G Pad which I'm very happy with.

Global Posts
    8,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Get the one that fits your budget and offers the features you want. Also, if it's possible you might want to try and use the devices to get a feel for how each works. Let us know what you decide on getting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

seems to me the industry is gravitating towards 8 inchish displays as the sweet spot, and i for one agree. my 7" is a smidge too small, and my 10" is waaay too large...it sits in a draw unless i need to view pdf.

it all comes down to the s pen. if it is merely a novelty to you, go with the lg. if it is something you truly utilize, go with the note. there are some rumors going around that htc might be producing the next nexus tablet, in the 8 or 9 inch range. if you wait a few weeks, it will be confirmed one way or the other.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I guess part of me honestly just likes the stored stylus mainly because I dont like marking up my screen protector on my Note 2, which, then again, never bothered me on my HTC thunderbolt cause nothing could get under it like it does on my Note 2's Otterbox. And I just like using the pen for navigating through my phone. But, also, I'm considering the original Note 10.1. All I wanna know is if these run decent gaming and good video. If they look as good as my Note 2's video playback/Netflix/HBO/MAX/etc, then fine. Though I do hear good stuff on the LG G Pad.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Any other thoughts? I wanna try deciding by weekend's end.