- 49 Posts
How do install franco kernel?
I've just got a Nexus 5 and have been hearing good things regarding improvements in battery life etc.
I've absolutely no idea how to root/flash (or whatever) my device and don't know how to get franco kernel and would greatly appreciate some help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-21-2014, 08:07 PM #2
- 06-21-2014, 08:42 PM #3
Re: How do install franco kernel?
Yes, take a look through the thread referenced above, it goes into detail and has very informative resources that you should know. Once you root, head over to the Franco thread in the original development forum. Franco provides the methods to install the kernel in his first post. The best way is going to be through his paid app, which also provides tools to customize the kernel to you liking.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Chris Wang1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2016, 06:07 PM
- By ericksweatshirt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2015, 03:00 PM
- By jmz768 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:54 PM
- By vaoyer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:19 PM