Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Rhapsody

    Sorry of I'm in the wrong place, basically has anyone tried this on T-Mobile w the whole free streaming & does it really not use any of your data ? I know they have others but I'm using slackers & I pay $10 a month, they claim they charge only $4 a month so thinking of switching

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rcklss View Post
    Sorry of I'm in the wrong place, basically has anyone tried this on T-Mobile w the whole free streaming & does it really not use any of your data ? I know they have others but I'm using slackers & I pay $10 a month, they claim they charge only $4 a month so thinking of switching

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
    Doesn't use data, they aren't going to lie lol. Good choice do it

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rcklss View Post
    Sorry of I'm in the wrong place, basically has anyone tried this on T-Mobile w the whole free streaming & does it really not use any of your data ? I know they have others but I'm using slackers & I pay $10 a month, they claim they charge only $4 a month so thinking of switching

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
    there are two different things going on here... first, the services listed won't count against your data plan....Pandora, Spotify, etc.

    second, T-Mobile users get discounts with Rhapsody unRadio, and if you have the new $30/month unlimited plan, it's free.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoRex View Post
    there are two different things going on here... first, the services listed won't count against your data plan....Pandora, Spotify, etc.

    second, T-Mobile users get discounts with Rhapsody unRadio, and if you have the new $30/month unlimited plan, it's free.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Correction $80. I was like what?????? $30 lol couldn't believe it

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by rrballer11 View Post
    Correction $80. I was like what?????? $30 lol couldn't believe it

    Posted via Android Central App
    I just meant the data portion of the plan... I have the grandfathered in $20 unlimited, so I'm not eligible

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by rrballer11 View Post
    Correction $80. I was like what?????? $30 lol couldn't believe it

    Posted via Android Central App
    Lol, yeah I was gonna say there's a $30 unlimited plan & I'm paying $80 πŸ˜„. I'll check it out tho, Thx for the information

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rcklss View Post
    Sorry of I'm in the wrong place, basically has anyone tried this on T-Mobile w the whole free streaming & does it really not use any of your data ? I know they have others but I'm using slackers & I pay $10 a month, they claim they charge only $4 a month so thinking of switching

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
    Slacker is supported for free data as well if you prefer them.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Rhapsody

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Slacker is supported for free data as well if you prefer them.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Yeah, I just seen that. I'm just really on the fence w them bc half the songs I look for within slacker doesn't play. So in other words, I was also looking to see if they have a lot More music then slacker

    Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏

Similar Threads

  1. Free rhapsody streaming music
    By dpham00 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:06 PM
  2. Galaxy S5: Rhapsody App Problem
    By lenstoner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2014, 01:37 PM
  4. help with sd card can't make a folder and help putting rhapsody on it
    By farrellcollie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM
  5. S3 with Rhapsody To-Go
    By ZooberP in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Posting Permissions