Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Note 3 or s5?

    Ok I have the verizon s5 and I'm thinking of the note 3 what do you guys think?
    Bill
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    I love my Note 3 but with the Note 4 being close... I'd say hold off for that if you can.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Well it's gonna be a even trade. So. Hmm I can add a line later if need be lol
    Bill
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Anyone??
    Bill
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Its really personal preference on this one. I say if the size of the note doesn't bother you than go with the note. The extra gig of ram will be more important to its performance a few years down the road than the slight difference in processor speed. I have an S5 and am happy with my decision because I like that I can pocket this phone easily. I actually like the S3 better than the S5 because it is so much more comfortable on the hand but the specs on the S5 blow the S3 out of the water.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    No one else? Hmm ok....
    Bill
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Wait for note 4. but out of them two I would go s5 only cause its a little newer.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Are you happy with the 5? Are you on contract? I think you need to ask yourself if you are really going to use the features of the note over what's on the s5. I love my note 2, but honestly I rarely use the spen. I love the screen size until I feel like people are trying to see what I'm doing on it.

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  
    laura jeon's Avatar

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Quote Originally Posted by phillynitro View Post
    Wait for note 4. but out of them two I would go s5 only cause its a little newer.
    I would wait for galaxy note 4
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Quote Originally Posted by scipper77 View Post
    Its really personal preference on this one. I say if the size of the note doesn't bother you than go with the note. The extra gig of ram will be more important to its performance a few years down the road than the slight difference in processor speed. I have an S5 and am happy with my decision because I like that I can pocket this phone easily. I actually like the S3 better than the S5 because it is so much more comfortable on the hand but the specs on the S5 blow the S3 out of the water.
    Galaxy S3 form factor + Galaxy S5 specs would be awesome.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    Galaxy S3 form factor + Galaxy S5 specs would be awesome.
    Don't tell me, tell Samsung!! 😜

    Posted via Android Central App
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Let me ask this is the reception issue with the note 3 been fixed? Is the s5 and note 3 the same issue wise?
    Bill
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Note 3 or s5?

    Note 3!

    Posted from Google Nexus 5
    My History of Phones.
    2007 - 2011 iPhone 2G 3G 3GS 4G
    2012 - 2013 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4
    2014 - Google Nexus 5

Similar Threads

  1. Change default opening of Phone app on Samsung s5
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 05:46 PM
  2. Note 1 10.0 original app/features.
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:15 AM
  3. Rooted Note 3 Troubles
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:37 PM
  4. Samsung galaxy S5 home screen
    By Shell Mess in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:07 PM
  5. Galaxy S5 Storage Issue!
    By RedtheBlood in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions