- 06-27-2014, 09:26 PM #2
Re: moto x
Assuming you buy the US version, yes it gets 4G (the International version does too, but not on all bands). As for the camera, only you can decide that: it's a matter of opinion. If you do a search, you can probably find some camera tests; looking at pictures taken with a Moto X might give you a good idea of whether the quality is acceptable to you.
- 06-28-2014, 05:07 AM #3
- 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM #4
- 06-28-2014, 10:35 AM #6
Re: moto x
Most phones these days take pics well enough for social media. I think the X upon release was the exception, but like sydney said, after the updates (the first one helped by leaps and bounds) the pics turn out fine.
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:15 AM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2014, 07:34 PM
- By billr in forum Moto X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:11 AM
- By Aglet in forum Moto 360Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:58 AM
- By LongLeggs in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:10 PM