Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is the best video editing app for Android?

I create my Youtube videos on my 11.6 inch Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(I5 core) with Movie Maker and it is great.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and i would like to try to create my Youtube videos with a good video editor and i also record my videos with the Back Rear Camara(8MP).

I found a video editor called VideoPad Free and the interface is like Movie Maker and look to be featured packed as well.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pad_free&hl=en

Do you think VideePad is a good video editor?

What is the best video editor for Android just like Windows Movie Maker?

If no then i still be happy to continue making my Youtube videos on my Acer Iconia W700.

Default Re: What is the best video editing app for Android?

The latest version of Vegas Movie Maker (13) is supposed to be touch screen friendly. I have absolutely no idea if it will run on your device and I suspect it won't. You will have to look at the requirements and see if it will run on your device.
    Banned

Default Re: Anyone use a Android tablet to do Video Editing?

Tablets don't have nearly enough horsepower for video editing.

Default Re: Anyone use a Android tablet to do Video Editing?

Some dude on another forum has developed an app that allows you to make simple changes to Vegas Movie Studio remotely. That's the closest I have found to editing videos using a tablet. I haven't tested it yet.

Here is the link: Movie Studio controlled by your tablet