Speed problem on startup
I have Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R and a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos i9060 mobile phone and the phone startup speed was okay at first time when not installed any apps (only with the system apps). The Touchwiz launcher (or phone) is slow in startup on both phones. Is it a Samsung bug? It happens on both phones. I have a startup manager to clear the apps from memory but still there is a slowdown on phone startup for 2 minutes. This happens only on launcher (home screen and apps left/right sliding pages). What i must do? Is it happenning on other brands phones? The speed of the cpu is only 1.2ghz and the memory is 1.2ghz on both phones.
- 07-02-2014, 03:36 PM #2
- 3,607 Posts
Re: Speed problem on startup
Well, I think a lot of people here would be surprised at how many apps also install services that load on startup.... Go find an app on Play that gives you a rundown of your running services.... like Elixer2... somethng that will show you what loads at startup. You'd be surprised.
So combine all those hidden services with the fact that Touchwiz takes up a disproportionate amount of memory to support itself, and you'll get some slowdowns at startup. It's no different than a computer that has way too much crap loading on boot and it takes you forever to get fully logged in.
- By Premium1 in forum Google Nexus 9 TabletReplies: 23Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:47 PM
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:24 AM
- By TechGod2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 05:36 PM
- By Somercamb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:10 AM