- 3 Posts
Add the Notification Led to your Android device
Just a tip for you guys. Check out this project on Indiegogo:
It adds a Notification RGB Led to every Android devices and PC.
If you ever wanted to add such feature to your phone, this is the moment to back this project.
- 07-03-2014, 11:21 AM #2
- 07-04-2014, 08:48 PM #4
Re: Add the Notification Led to your Android device
Ummm... you can very well 'hide' the driver components inside the headphone jack and LEDs are now available in very small, thin sheets. Something like this is VERY doable in a pressy-like size. BUT I don't know if it is possible to use the headphone jack for such a purpose instead of the USB port. My best guess is NOPE hehe
Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-05-2014, 10:41 AM #5
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 21Last Post: 10-31-2016, 08:20 PM
- By brandonx1000 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:58 AM
- By yscty in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:16 PM
- By prodigal27 in forum Android WearReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Nekov in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:47 AM