- 3 Posts
Unlocked Xperia Z
Xperia Z Unlocked Android Smartphone - XZC6602 Review - Sony US
If I purchase that phone will I be able to throw in my AT&T LTE simcard and have no problems?
2. Can I then use that phone in Germany next year with a German sim-card of course? Can the phone support the bands there...I have no idea how to tell.
- 07-16-2014, 07:56 AM #2
Re: Unlocked Xperia Z
I think you'll be okay.
Didn't I answer this question on another thread?
Dejá vu or I'm going crazy... 😞
Sent From Another Galaxy[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- 07-16-2014, 08:00 AM #3
- By alexjaysong1983 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:52 PM
- By experiment 626 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:09 AM
- By russmov in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 07:13 PM
- By sonyjustbegun in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:28 PM