- 2 Posts
Is ROM Manager broken?
So after successfully rooting my Galaxy Note 3, I downloaded ROM manager to flash a new ROM, I started downloading a ROM, but suddenly my phone was stuck in a boot loop.
I managed to fix it by flashing the stock rom, but did I do something wrong or was it the app?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-07-2014, 09:30 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- By JHughes91700 in forum Sony Xperia Z1s Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:00 PM
- By ZacProductions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:34 PM
- By vandelaychips in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:45 PM
- By metlhed0 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 04:40 PM