- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is ROM Manager broken?
So after successfully rooting my Galaxy Note 3, I downloaded ROM manager to flash a new ROM, I started downloading a ROM, but suddenly my phone was stuck in a boot loop.
I managed to fix it by flashing the stock rom, but did I do something wrong or was it the app?
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-07-2014, 10:30 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:58 AM
- By JHughes91700 in forum Sony Xperia Z1s Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:00 AM
- By metlhed0 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:11 PM
- By ZacProductions in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:34 PM
- By vandelaychips in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM