Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for a certain style of Bluetooth Headphone for my Android devices....

I'm not a fan of earbuds, given that

Amazon.com: Sony Ultra Lightweight MDR-W08L Vertical In-The-Ear Headphones: Electronics

Is the style of headphones I've been using for about 10 years now. I'm just wondering if there's any BT headphones in which the in-ear piece is shaped like those, ie, half moon, vs the typical rubber covered earbud.

Default Re: Looking for a certain style of Bluetooth Headphone for my Android devices....

If you have trouble finding actual Bluetooth headphones with that style of earpiece, you could consider getting a clip-on Bluetooth receiver, and then plug in the standard headphones you're used to. I've used the Nokia BH-214 before, and it works fine. Music quality isn't spectacular, but it does the job.

Nokia BH-214 review - Engadget
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Looking for a certain style of Bluetooth Headphone for my Android devices....

I just don't want to have any wires involved at that point, thats all. I just find it odd that its all full ear cover, or earbuds, that that design isn't around in bluetooth?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

I have these, and they work great. I bought mine on eBay but just Google Jabra Halo Bluetooth Headphones and you'll get tons of options.

http://www.wirelessoemshop.com/servl...aPdBoCfMjw_wcB
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

look nice, Im just mad that apparently its either cover the ear, or the godawful earbud design. What, old school headphone designs couldn't be worked into Bluetooth?

So, any other now inexpensive bluetooth headphones to be recommended? I'm looking at this pair:

http://www.amazon.com/SoundBot%C2%AE...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Mainly because hey if they used to be 100 and now are going for 25 still new, I'd imagine that means they're a older design, but still quality?
    Last edited by JnEricsonx; 07-10-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: more info
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Anyone else have any decent inexpensive suggestions for bluetooth headphones?

SUCCESS!

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/s...f%3Dcnt_wp_2_4

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

In case that link is gone by the time you look at it (because those Woot.com deals are limited time), here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-HZ8-Tu...0-20&m1k=vb_ac