System Update has messed up my contacts - help needed!
I recently made a major software update and it seems to have messed up my contacts - I can no longer use Sync.ME to sync my Facebook contacts to my phonebook (they were there before the update, but now most have gone).
Is there a way to sort this?
Sorry if this is too vague, I'll go into more detail if requested to.
In a big panic over this and would appreciate any help!
- Some contacts still appear on the phonebook and seem to be synced
- Under the PEOPLE app there are many more contacts though still not all, I don't know how to transfer them
- My previous phone was a Blackberry and I think it may have my old contacts - what is the easiest way to transfer them to my HTC One?
Thanks a million,
- 07-09-2014, 07:15 AM #2
Re: System Update has messed up my contacts - help needed!
On the Facebook app, when you sign in it'll ask you if you want to sync your contacts to your phone.
Do you have Gmail?
Where your contacts saved to Gmail on the HTC One?
Sent From Another Galaxy
- 07-10-2014, 02:24 PM #4
- 07-11-2014, 06:00 PM #7
- By Owen Rahadiyan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:25 PM
- By ninohayzues in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:16 PM
- By StupidSkater in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:30 AM