Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Delete internal storage

I can't delete files and folders in internal storage. When i delete them or move em to external sd card they return back. What should i do?

Default Re: Delete internal storage

What device are you using? What files or folders are you trying to delete--are they ones that you created, or that the system created?

What files and how are you deleting them?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    What device are you using? What files or folders are you trying to delete--are they ones that you created, or that the system created?
    Are backup zips and folders with apks of my own that i created and stored on the phone for case of emergency so to be restored. Are zipped content of backup files that can be passed to the backup/restore app. I want to move em to external sd card so i can have space to continue the restore process. This tablet does not allow any move/delete action from the internal storage.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by zorak950 View Post
    What files and how are you deleting them?
    Are backup zips and folders with apks of my own stored on the phone for case of emergency so to be restored. Are zipped content of backup files that can be passed to the backup/restore app. I want to move em to external sd card so i can have space to continue the restore process. This tablet does not allow any move/delete action from the internal storage. I tried to move and delete em with the system disk explorer app and with ES Explorer but they can't be deleted or moved.

What device are you using? What app are you using to move the files? Try something like ES File Explorer.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm using a Bitmore 1060 tablet and are mostly zip files i try to move or copy and delete.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

What device are you using? What app are you using to move the files? Try something like ES File Explorer.
    Is a Bitmore 1060 tablet and i already tried ES File Explorer and they can't be moved or deleted. I also tried the tablet's build in Explorer but still can't be moved or deleted. You know of other app?

What app did you use to make the zip files? You may not be able to move them, depending on the app that created them.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

What app did you use to make the zip files? You may not be able to move them, depending on the app that created them.
    I used B1 Free Archiver from Playstore.

Email the developer of that app and see if the files it creates can be moved by the user.