Android 4.0???

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Happy Birthday Android...wait, you mean GOOGLE Android as I believe Android inc. had the OS before this. Anyways, I also can't wait!

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Before ice cream (3.0) will be gingerbread (either 2.3 or 2.5). Gingerbread looks like it will be here early next year, and if I were a gambling man I'd say ice cream will be late spring/early summer.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Just a troll page at Wikipedia. It's been deleted. Anyone who claims to know any version numbers or dates that Google hasn't announced is usually full of it :)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The point remains who knows when gingerbread hunnycomb or icecream will be released let alone the version numbering

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Before ice cream (3.0) will be gingerbread (either 2.3 or 2.5). Gingerbread looks like it will be here early next year, and if I were a gambling man I'd say ice cream will be late spring/early summer.

After reading the rest of the comments in here I proofread my own post, and even that information wasn't accurate based on what I've heard around the web. I meant to reference Honeycomb as 3.0, but yeah, even saying that is pure speculation. The fact of the matter is that Wikipedia can be updated by anybody, so unless they have their sources sited on the page, there's no way you can trust it.