- 450 Posts
Improving my bluetooth connection?
I just got these:
And so far I like them, they sound about as good as my old sony wired headphones, and was using them while watching videos,till I got a bright idea: Pair it up to my phone, put my phone on my front deck, and wear them while cutting my lawn, since I'd only be, oh, 60 feet and line of sight away. Problem is, the sound kept suddenly pausing, stopping, whatever. Now, is that the headphones, or my phone's bluetooth, or by design are these supposed to be extreme short range anyhow?
- 07-19-2014, 06:19 PM #2
- 07-19-2014, 07:52 PM #4
Re: Improving my bluetooth connection?
You may have hit the range of the Bluetooth signal. As I recall, that range is up to 60 ft., meaning it can be lost anywhere before that.
Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:53 PM
- By B0WIE in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:21 PM
- By webnetxpress in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 02:10 PM